Video Production Truck Rental
Need to rent a video truck in Houston, TX?
Contact VizTV Media Services to get started.
About Our Video Truck
Our video production van is a 25-foot Ford V-10 E350 Super Van HD Mobile Production Unit with enough space to comfortably house a 3-person crew. Our van was originally outfitted by Frontline Communications for use as a TV news truck for the purpose of remote HD-video broadcasting.
The mobile production unit features a roof-mount 2nd air conditioning unit (14,000 BTU for the support of 3 people and all operational equipment), interior LED lighting, live internet streaming capability, SD card data-storage, Hard-Drive recording, and support for Solid-State drives.
Other onboard technologies featured in the mobile production unit are interior & exterior 24-channel patch bays, 10 HD-video input ports, 4 auxiliary feeds, a full video wall with four 24-inch monitors, and two 8-inch field-monitors. Chroma-key compositions & PIP functionality is also included.
Power: The vehicle is powered by a standard 220/30amp RV plug (included), but can be powered by a standard household 120-volt outlet so long as the AC isn’t operational.
TV Production Truck Rental Rates
|Equipment & Services||Equipment Type||Fee||Rate
|TV Production Truck*||Video Production
|Pro Jib 18ft w/Motor System
||Video Production||$140.00||Per Day|
|Ninja Blade Recorder System||Video Production||$60.00||Per Day|
|Camera AF 100 Panasonic||Video Production||$180.00||Per Day|
|AF-HPX170 Panasonic||Video Production||$135.00||Per Day|
|Tripods w/ Fluid Heads||Video Production||$35.00||Per Day|
|Portable Studio Setup||Engineering||$450.00||Per Day|
|Audio Engineer||Engineering||$60.00||Per Hour|
|Audio Mixer (16 Channels)||Engineering||$45.00||Per Day|
|Video Technician||Engineering||$65.00||Per Hour|
|Camera Operator*||Engineering||$250.00||Per Day|
|DVD Duplicator||Video Production
|Video Cables SDI/HD 300'||Video Production||$30.00||Per Day|
|Video Cables SDI/HD 200'||Video Production||$15.00||Per Day|
|Audio Cables 100'||Engineering||$10.00||Per Day|
|Audio Cables 50'||Engineering||$5.00||Per Day|
|Microwave Point-to-Point Links*||Engineering||$450.00||Per Day|
|Microwave Installation*||Engineering||$825.00||Per Day|
Equipment Available with Van Rental
Have a situation?
It’s not uncommon for video production houses to experience situations in which they would benefit from having access to, not only a Live Broadcast Truck, but the equipment to ensure the production can be finalized (and broadcast if needed).
Featured below are drop-down tabs which illustrate the equipment available to clients of ours who are ready to rent a video production truck in Houston.
- 2 – 300 Ft. Cable Reels (Additional Upon Request)
- 4 – 150’ SDI HD cables
- 4 – 100’ SDI HD Cables
- 3 – 50’ SDI HD Cables
- 4 – 300’ Cables SDI HD Cables
- 3 – Incoder for h264 to SD card
- 2 – Incoder for H264 for USB drive or Stick
- 2 – Procoder H264 encoder for HD recording & playback.
- 2 – HDMI Splitters
- 2 – SDI-to-HDMI Converter
- 2 – HDMI-to-SDI Converter
- 4 – HDMI-to-CAT5e Converters (Transmit & Receive)
- 3 – (30’) HDMI
- 2 – Remote Pan tilt Heads for remote operations
- 2 – (15’) HDMI
- 2 – (45’) HDMI
- 5 – Cable Reels
- 8 – 50’ XLR
- 4 – 100’ XLR
- 8 – 25’ XLR
- 3 – 150′ XLR
- 3 – GoPro Cameras
- 4 – Panasonic AG-HPX170
- 2 – Panasonic AG-AF100 Cinema Cameras
- 1 – Canon EOS C500 Cinema
- 12 – Applicable Zoom Lenses & External Focus Controls
- 6 – Tripods with Pan-Tilt Fluid-heads
Don’t Panic. Adapters Come With The Truck
Adapters are available for your XLR, BNC, and RCA integration needs.
- 11 – 2way Radios
- 2 – (Built-In) Houston business-band radios (800-meg)
- 20 Foot Portable MW Antennae (10 minute tower set-up)
- 6 – Clear-Com (Truck-to-Camera-to-Set Comm. Headsets)
- USB Cell Modems (Sprint network Hot-spots On-Board)
- Unifi-Microwave/Wireless dish for internet (Receive & Broadcast)
- All of the above integrate.
- Atomos Samurai Blade 5″ SDI Monitor (Full Version, Touch Screen, 720p)
- 5” IPS (Director’s POV) touch screen (Records 1080p 10-bit 4:2:2)
- BlackMagic HyperDeck Studio Mini
- ProRes (Compliant with national broadcast standards 422, 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, and 4444.)
- Avid DNxHD (Digital Nonlinear Extensible High Definition)
BlackMagic Production Switcher On-Board
Our HD Video production truck features the BlackMagic ATEM1 4K Video Production Switcher which is renown as a complete integrated solution for delivering live production. The switcher provides support for up to 10 sources, plus additional video, text, graphics, animation, and the live production system is dynamic enough to keep up with ever-changing media strategies.
- 3 Channel ISO Video Recording
- DDR Playback
- Still Store
- Graphics Green Screen Capable
- Waveform Vector Scopes (Test equipment for precise video measurements.)
- MAC Mini (For character generated dedicated HD titles & graphic operation integrated title pages.)
- Remote control title creation & preloaded template management. (Premade graphic templates are ready for use, including lower third, OSB and full-page graphics.)
- Available Dell PC-enabled switcher for Power Point presentations.
Video Production Truck Rental Info
TV Production Truck Rental
Details: TV production truck rental price ranges from $1,400.00 to $4,500.00 per day and includes cameras and audio recording technology.
Details: The fee ranges from $250.00 to $550.00 per day.
Wireless/Microwave Point-to-Point Link Survey
Details: Fee is $450.00 per day plus additional expenses.
Details: Fee includes full crew.